The Skin Sanctuary @ Cheshire Makeup

Thursday 23 February 2012

Final Pictures for the TCA Peel!

Good avo girls and guys.. what an absolutely gorgeous day its been! Here's hoping we get some more of that??!!

This is just a quickie today to show you the final images of my skin from the skin peel which were taken at the end of last week (Friday and Saturday).

To feel the skin, its really soft and smooth, much more than before so I'm really pleased after just one treatment that it feels so nice. To look at, its just got a glow about it, makeup goes on much better and I'm hardly having to wear any as it actually looks nice when I'm not wearing any!

So all in all, I would sooo recommend this peel.. particularly if you are a bit older in years, and have a build up of sun damage and any type of scarring. You literally will look the best that you can look!


Remember I'm doing these now at the Skin Sanctuary @ Cheshire Makeup in Warrington so if you're interested, give me a call or email me!

See you soon!
xxx

P.S My next blogs will be all about the current spring makeup trends that are about at the moment, there will be picture tutorials so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment