The Skin Sanctuary @ Cheshire Makeup

Tuesday 6 March 2012

New Spring/Summer No 7 products

Hi everyone, firstly just a little note to say sorry I've been away for a while, been really busy and only had time to update today!

And secondly, we're back onto a makeup update today, yey! Colour fun :)

So I've really been wanting to try these new BB creams that everyone has been talking about.

BB creams are 'Blemish Balm' creams, they're an all in one, super duper cream (primer, foundation, concealer, SPF protection and moisturiser). They're really popular in the far east, and made their way over here last year...

I decided to try the No 7 BB cream from their 'Beautiful Skin' range - this comes in two shades, Normal/Dry and Normal/Oily in a fair and a medium tone.



I applied it with my fingers, and I have to say, it goes on like a dream! Soaks into the skin very quickly, gives a flawless finish with a light-medium coverage and there is enough pigment in there to make you feel like you don't then have to layer a load of concealer on over the top. A little seems to go a long way as well so I think this will definately last 4-6 weeks.

At £12.95, its not going to break the bank either!

Whilst I was at Boots, I noticed there was a 3 for 2 mix and match no their No 7 products spring collection.. so I also got their

Vital Brights Cream Blush in Blossoming Pink






And, their Vital Brightening Eye Pallette (both £13)

 

I used these both at the weekend and I absolutely love the eye pallette! It has a lovely range of neutral colours that create a defined, natural, pretty eye makeup look. I especially love the little curve of yellow in there, it looked great on my friend who has amazing blue eyes as an all over colour, and I used just on the inside of my eye as a hint.

The blusher is lovely too, great colour, but I felt it went on better with a brush as you get a better coverage with it like that. With fingers it seemed to go on quite patchy, but still a fab product, that could also be used on the lips. This blusher also comes in a deeper stronger pink, rather than the peachy pink I bought.

All in all, I love this new Spring range from No 7, affordable, fun and easy to use. I'll be using on all my brides this summer for sure :)

Catch up soon girls and guys

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment