The Skin Sanctuary @ Cheshire Makeup

Saturday 26 February 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to An Eye On Beauty, my new blog which I’m setting up to keep in touch and to let you know about what’s going in the world of skincare and cosmetics straight from the front line of my two businesses, SkinFirst and Cheshire Makeup.
I’m passionate about both areas and my work is uniquely holistic – I offer both leading edge IPL and radiofrequency skincare treatments as well as the very latest trends in fashion colours and makeup looks available on the market so I can bring them to you and help you look and feel your very best, whether for a special occasion such as your Wedding Day, a personal photographic shoot, a makeup or style makeover or a makeup lesson.
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment